Serving Patients At:
Orlando Office1800 Pembrook Dr. Suite 120
Orlando, FL 32810
Dr. Christopher McCurry is a Board-certified Ophthalmologist with nine years of refractive surgery experience. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina and the Citadel Graduate College obtaining his M.B.A and M.D. degrees simultaneously.
He completed his residency program at the University of Virginia, and his refractive fellowship was devoted to LASIK and PRK at Hunter Vision. Dr. McCurry has attended and presented numerous times at national ophthalmology meetings and is published by the American Academy of Ophthalmology and additional ophthalmology societies.
Dr. McCurry earned his B.S. in Civil Engineering but decided on a career in medicine so he can have a personal impact on people. He has gone on many humanitarian visits to countries like Peru and South Africa.
In his free time, Dr. McCurry loves to explore outdoor activities with his family.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- Medical University of South Carolina, M.D.
- University of South Carolina, Internship
- University of Virginia, Residency (Chief resident during last year of residency)
- Hunter Vision, Refractive Fellowship
- The Citadel Graduate College, M.B.A.
- University of South Carolina, B.S.
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Board Certified
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery