Why Choose The LASIK Vision Institute® in Jacksonville? Each year, more and more people in Jacksonville are choosing to explore the option of having their vision corrected by The LASIK Vision Institute®. Our goal is to offer a range of options for vision correction at a value that fits your needs.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Your eyesight is extremely important to us and we want to make sure you have the information you need. We understand that choosing the right LASIK eye surgeon is a significant part of the decision-making process. We take the time to get to know you and understand your specific eye needs. We also make vision correction as convenient as possible with LASIK eye surgery centers in Jacksonville so you can explore options close to home.
What The LASIK Vision Institute® Has to Offer in Jacksonville
- Highly experienced independent LASIK eye surgeons: Your eyes will be cared for by some of the leading doctors in the country.
- The Latest LASIK Technology: Clinically proven, FDA approved LASIK technology may be used for your laser eye surgery procedure.
- Trust: Over 1.3 million procedures have been performed at The LASIK Vision Institute® by independent LASIK surgeons.
- Personalized care: Our highly trained specialized professionals work with you to offer a choice of laser vision correction based on your individual needs (including Custom Wavefront Optimized LASIK and PRK)
- Affordable: We offer a range of pricing options for laser vision correction and easy financing options to fit your needs.
Our LASIK Mission in Jacksonville
To continue to be a leader in the laser refractive market by providing a range of options for LASIK experience using the latest technology and highly experienced and dedicated physicians in Jacksonville.
The LASIK Vision Institute® was founded in 1999 and has experienced significant growth and success. With locations in more than 33 states, it is easy to find a LASIK eye surgery center near you in Jacksonville to explore options. The care and attention we provide for our patients is a key factor in how we have grown our organization.
We utilize the latest technology, experienced independent surgeons and offer our Lifetime Assurance Plan. We are also committed to only treating those patients that are suitable candidates for laser vision correction using our advanced diagnostic equipment in Jacksonville.
Call us for a FREE consultation to explore options and understand if laser vision correction and The LASIK Vision Institute are right for you in Jacksonville.