Serving Patients At:
Brookfield, WI 53005
Ronald Allen, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Allen has been practicing in the field of ophthalmology since 1988. In total, Dr. Allen has performed over 63,000 laser vision corrections and was actually the first surgeon to perform laser vision surgery in the Racine / Kenosha area and one of the first four surgeons to perform laser vision surgery in Milwaukee.
Dr. Allen helped conduct the clinical trials that garnered FDA approval for LASIK laser vision correction and has an extensive background in cataract surgery as well.
He enjoys setting patients at ease during their treatment and believes that simply explaining everything the patient will experience — and talking them through the procedure itself — reduces any anxiety.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- University of Wisconsin, M.D. – 1984
- Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute, Residency
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, B.S.
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Board Certified
- Wisconsin Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Racine County Medical Society
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Fellow