Jerreyll T. Jackson, M.D. specializes in laser vision correction surgery. Dr. Jackson has been performing LASIK and PRK since 1999, and has performed over 15,000 procedures, mostly in the state of New York. Dr. Jackson believes that the best visual outcomes are achieved by surgeons that have extensive exposure with performing laser vision correction and solely focuses on LASIK, bladeless LASIK and PRK. He is dedicated to providing safe and effective correction of each patient.
Dr. Jackson received his medical degree at the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University and completed his residency at the Department of Ophthalmology at the Howard University Hospital in Washington D.C.
Dr. Jackson’s spare time is typically spent with family and friends, traveling and working out. He enjoys and participates in a variety of sports and is an avid fan. Dr. Jackson is also a lifelong trivia buff and has actually appeared on TV in an episode of “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- Norfolk State University, B.S.
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, M.D.
- Vidant Medical Center, Internal Medicine Transitional Year
- Howard University Hospital Department of Ophthalmology, Residency
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Medical Association