Serving Patients At:
Cleveland Office6000 Lombardo Center Ste 150
Seven Hills, OH 44131
Blair Clark, D.O. has over 7 years of refractive surgery experience. She completed research in neuro-ophthalmology during her residency and completed a fellowship in neuro-ophthalmology prior to her residency. Dr. Clark has a special interest in medical retinal. She performs anti-VEGF injections for the treatment of diabetic macular edema, macular degeneration, and retinal edema from other causes. Dr. Clark also uses lasers for the treatment of secondary cataracts, macular edema, glaucoma, and proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
Dr. Clark enjoys volleyball, scuba diving, traveling, and spending time with her husband and 2 children.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington –
Major in marine biology/minor in chemistry
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O.
- Michigan State University, Neuro-Ophthalmology
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Neurology Internship
- Beaumont Hospital, Taylor, Ophthalmology Residency
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- Board certified by the American Osteopathic Board
of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head and
Neck Surgery (AOBOO-HNS)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery